BNI EDUCATION - 10 TRAITS
Here Are The Top Ten Traits of an Excellent Networker:
- Timely Follow-Up on Referrals – Builds credibility and trust with your network
- Positive Attitude – Being positive contributes to your determination, internal motivation, and ultimate business success
- Enthusiasm/Motivation – It is said that the best sales characteristic is enthusiasm; enthusiastic and motivated people make things happen for them-and for the people they know
- Trustworthiness – Trust, as we have been taught, is earned, it is developed over time
- Good Listening Skills – Listening for the needs and problems of others can also position you to engage the servies of the people you know
- Commitment to networking 24/7 – Operating in the Givers Gain mind-set
- Gratitude – Thanking others at every opportunity will help you stand out from the crowd; expressing sincere gratitude to the people who will one day be there to help you is not just a courtesy-it’s the right thing to do
- Helpfulness – Master Networkers get joy out of helping other people succeed
- Sincerity – Make eye contact when in person; sincerely show that you care, and give your complete attention to the individual in front of you
- Dedicated to Working one’s network-It’s net-WORK, they manage and organize their contacts and carry their referral partners’ business cards along with their own.
Do you see the common thread in these ten points?
They all tie in to proactive, long-term relationship building, not to stalking prey for the immediate big kill. People who take the time to build their social capital are the ones who will have new business referred to them over and over.
The key to networking is to build mutually beneficial business relationships.
This article is taken from another web site