Home Improvement Services - Additions and Renovations
Send a message
Click on the message link below.
Peter Barnes Builder - For Extensions, Renovations, Additions across Perth
Phone: 0412 269 263
Peter is Also a Director of HQAS - House of Quality Building Inspections
INFORM . EMPOWER . PEACE OF MIND
Strict adherence to our Company ethos, ensures the integrity & independence of our Service is upheld.
“SAI GLOBAL (Aust)” Quality Endorsed Company
- Western Australian Established Business with over 15 years ongoing service
- Higher quality product achieved
- Reduced building remedial or maintenance costs
- Adherence to Client (Building Company) Policies & Construction Details
- Expedite Progress Claims payments
- “On Call” inspections – subbie/builder or client/builder dispute
- Independent witness – client or subbie dispute
- Reduced risk or incidence of client disputes
- Registered Builders only as our Consultants with combined total of over 50 years experience
- Ongoing feedback of quality and design
- Written reports and Quality Inspection Manual to Builder
- HQAS Certificate of Inspection to include with Handover package
- Very reasonable inspection fees – Value Added Service
- Promote to client – Independent 3rd Party Inspections
Why You Should Trust These Businesses
Our Networking group is a filter for quality businesses. You are only able to stay as part of our networking group if you provide quality services at the prices you have quoted and if you turn up weekly or send a representative weekly.
We don't refer to people we dont trust to be reliable or do quality work and stick by their word. Trust is built up over time. A person who is not getting referrals will eventually drop out and thats why the members of our referral group have been around as long as 13 years, 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 years. We don't have to refer to each other but we do because we get great service and any issues are resolved.
So if you are looking for a particular type of service, try one of our tried and tested referral members first.